Saturday, November 2, 2019

Let me introduce myself






Hello everyone!

This is my first blog post so i think that is necessary to share with you some facts about me. My name is Karolina. I’m twenty years old. I’m student of Spanish philology. I live in the central part of Poland, in a village which is called Raciborów. I’m pretty sure that this name literally says nothing to anyone and to be honest, that is one of the reasons why i love this place.

If i had to choose one of my passions which is the most important to me it would be traveling. I love meeting new places and new people and discovering their reality and everyday life. I love being in a different place, admiring the diversity of the world and cultures, collecting new memories and ideas and then coming back home full of motivation and a smile for the next days. There is nothing better than trying new things and broadening your horizons. That’s why i study foreign languages. I believe that it gives a unique opportunity to truly get to know and understand the world around us.

I’m interested in literature. I love reading books and poems, i also try to write my own texts. Until now all my thoughts were safe in the old diary at the bottom of the drawer, but now i’ve decided to share with you some observations, curiosities or useless trivia that are in my head. I thought it might be great experience and also  motivation to deepen knowledge and keep curiosity about the world.

Dear readers, i hope that this experiment will be something interesting for you too and that you will accompany me on this adventure. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone still go to the cinema?

Hello!! Yesterday for the first time in a long time I went to the cinema and, to be honest, I was surprised by the very small atten...