Sunday, November 17, 2019

Fall in love with the mountains


Hello! It’s me again.

In my last entry I thought back to the time I lived in Spain. As the autumn weather does not give up, and the gloomy evenings are getting longer and even more depressing, I thought that it might be worth developing the theme of travel.

For me synonym with travel are mountains, this is the first thing that comes to my mind when i hear vacation or rest. Since I can remember, my dad took me on long hiking trips along the mountain trails. When I remember it, I admire him very much but also I feel sorry for him because I haven’t always loved to walk for long kilometers. I definitely was not a born hiker, but rather this type of child who constantly asks “Are we there yet?”. But over time my attitude changed and the wandering ceased to be a torment and became for me the only way to find some peace and freedom, to escape from everyday life, to forget about problems.



From about five years, me and my best friend have been visiting the Polish Tatra Mountains every year. It's our tradition that probably never gets bored and will never disappear. I love to go to new places but the Polish mountains are unique and magical. It may seems to you that you know them by heart and know everything about them, but they will always surprise you with something new and unusual.

Apart from beautiful and breathtaking views, it is wonderful to feel satisfied and win after achieving the intended goal. Although in reality it's not about climbing peaks or even climbing higher and higher. In my opinion the most important is the journey itself, step by step, which gives you the opportunity to be alone with your thoughts and enjoy the beauty of nature.

Furthermore, I know from my own experience that people in such places can also surprise and I guarantee that every person passed on the trail in the mountains will greet you with a broad smile. And this is another thing that I love in the mountains, they change people and release all the best qualities in them.




If you have never been to the mountains before, but in the real green ones, not on the popular and crowded Krupówki or Gubałówka, then I think that this is something that you cannot miss in your life. You really don't have to travel to the other end of the world to see something delightful. We have so many beautiful places to discover in Poland, it's worth getting to know them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does anyone still go to the cinema?

Hello!! Yesterday for the first time in a long time I went to the cinema and, to be honest, I was surprised by the very small atten...